Re: Postgres Conference China 2013 closed - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject Re: Postgres Conference China 2013 closed
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 11/01/2013 09:09 AM, galy lee wrote:
> Hi All
>
> We just finished Postgres Conference China 2013 in last weekend.
>
> There were about 130 attendees had join this conference, it is quite a
> success conference. Postgres is developing quite good in China recently.
>
> Some pictures of the conference had been uploaded to the following wiki page
>      https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgconf_cn2013

That's awesome!  For some reason I receive this email a week late.

Hey, what do you think of the idea of doing a pan-Asia conference, as we
have a pan-European one?  Is that a remotely reasonable idea?

+1
Count me in!

--
Josh Berkus