New Meetup Group for PostgreSQL in Singapore - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject New Meetup Group for PostgreSQL in Singapore
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi All,

Happy to announce our new meetup group in Singapore:

If you know people who are using PostgreSQL in Singapore, please share about this meetup so that they can join us.

We are planning on starting/extending meetup to other counties in ASEAN, please reach out to me if you know about users who want to start such a meetup group or who are keen on financially supporting such an initiative.

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar

Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.