Re: [pgsql-www] New Meetup Group for PostgreSQL in Singapore - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] New Meetup Group for PostgreSQL in Singapore
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Nov 27, 2013, at 2:47 AM, Sameer Kumar wrote:

Hi All,

Happy to announce our new meetup group in Singapore:

If you know people who are using PostgreSQL in Singapore, please share about this meetup so that they can join us.

We are planning on starting/extending meetup to other counties in ASEAN, please reach out to me if you know about users who want to start such a meetup group or who are keen on financially supporting such an initiative.

The Singapore PUG is now listed on the community page.  Congrats and good luck with growing the group!

Jonathan