Re: PostgreSQL Hangout - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Hangout
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On 8 Apr 2014 22:32, "Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> On 04/08/2014 02:12 AM, Sameer Kumar wrote:
> > Idea is people will be able to watch this live on Youtube while we discuss
> > on "Getting to a Slow Running Query". The time is 4:00 PM SGT / 1:30 PM IST
> > / 8:00 AM GMT on Thursday 17th April 2014 [a day before Easter].

I missed to consider Daylight Savings. It is at 9AM GMT.

> Sounds cool!  Too bad I won't be able to make it (1am at home).

We knew we will miss some or the other region :-(

But we are planning to do another one which could suit Americas and Western Europe. We can host it but it will be great if someone else from community will join us as a speaker.

> Word of warning: if you stop/pause a Hangout, you can't restart it; you
> have to create a new one with a new URL.  This is the crippling bug with
> Hangout ...

Oh! Thanks for your word of caution.

Regards
Sameer