Singapore Postgres User Group Meetup #2 on 19th Feb 2014 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject Singapore Postgres User Group Meetup #2 on 19th Feb 2014
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

We have announced 2nd Meetup of Postgres User Group,Singapore. It is scheduled for 19th Feb 2014.

Here is a link to the event:

Please register yourself. We are also looking for speakers who can share their experiences and adventures with PostgreSQL.

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant
ASHNIK PTE. LTD.
101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533
M : +65 8110 0350 T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com
www.facebook.com/ashnikbiz | www.twitter.com/ashnikbiz

email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Attachment