Re: [ANNOUNCE] Singapore Postgres User Group Meetup #2 on 19th Feb 2014 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From KAM Tin Seong
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Singapore Postgres User Group Meetup #2 on 19th Feb 2014
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

I am keen to share on PostGIS, the geospatial extension of Postgres SQL.

Dr. Kam Tin Seong

Associate Professor of Information Systems (Practice)

Faculty Head, SMU-SAS Advanced Analytics Lab (SAAL)

School of Information Systems

www.sis.smu.edu.sg

Singapore Management University

www.smu.edu.sg

+65 6828 0932 (DID)

+65 9853 4599 (Mobile)

The information contained in this email (including all attachments) is confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the use only of the addressee(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly note that any dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies and notify us immediately. Thereafter, kindly delete all copies from your system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure the integrity of this email and that it is virus free, SMU cannot be responsible for any change made to this email or the presence of any virus therein without its knowledge and/or consent. Unless it relates to the official business of SMU, any opinions, views and other information expressed in this document are those of the individual sender.