Re: Cuba needs swag - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Santiago Zarate
Subject Re: Cuba needs swag
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh, do you know if anyone managed to help with this?... if not, an ex workmate, who happens to be cuban, told me that the way coould be through the embassy of cuba in X country... They have one in Panama, so i will have a look when i go back to panama (at venezuela atm...)

The way is: To have someone (its better if its an organization, or something like that) who can pick the package, the sender would have to explain to the cuban embassy that its a donation to the named organization, and the purpose is to help to spread the use of open source software and so...

From what my friend toldme sounds easier said than done, but is not an impossible thing to do...

So again, if noone has helped with this already, i can give a hand...

Have fun :)