Re: Best Open Source OS for Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc Millas
Subject Re: Best Open Source OS for Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
If I remember  well, I did try all repo I ever heard off, and basic Google search
Till I ask someone thru a postgis mailing list.
If you find something, like how to install a postgres 12 with a postgis 3.0 on any debian based distro.. Pls tell, I will read with interest. Also, pls, not recompiling the whole thing with all associated libs ...
Thanks
Which was my customer requirelent

Le mar. 31 janv. 2023 à 17:38, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> a écrit :
On 1/31/23 05:09, Marc Millas wrote:
> Sorry for inappropriate "reply".
>
> if you do check the debian postgis repo, you ll find that its NOT
> possible to choose a postgis version.

Are you talking about the repo hosted by Debian or the Postgres
community repo's here:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/debian/

--
Adrian Klaver