website News section feedback - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Dan Stoner
Subject website News section feedback
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

I'm new to the yum repos for postgres and I'm kind of stumbling around
the web resources.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to send website feedback.

On the yum.postgresql.org site the News items do not provide a date of
any kind... so I couldn't tell whether they were recent or years ago.

For example:

https://yum.postgresql.org/news/new-repo-rpms-released/

and the other news links available on the right side of the page
behave similarly.

I later found the same news item on the postgresql org site that does
include a publish date, so that helped.

The publish date is a minor thing but since I spent a little time
digging for it I thought I would make a report.

p.s. Thanks for the packaging work!  It is very helpful to the community.

- Dan Stoner