Re: jdbc changelog on website - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: jdbc changelog on website
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dana,

Currently this is done more or less by hand. We do need something automated from git though.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:13 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net> wrote:
John R Pierce wrote:
On 8/5/2013 3:08 PM, dmp wrote:
Also I put changelog under About, since that was where it was
before, but thought it should maybe have been placed under
Download or Development?

maybe each page should have a little footnote line in a tiny font with
the id of the page, page version, last edit date, author, and a link to
the changelog data in git? or is that too much?

I can not say at this time, but I have put it in my notes for construction
of the site and will consider when I get to the changelog stuff.

Thank you for the input.

danap.