Re: pgjdbc Jekyll Website - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: pgjdbc Jekyll Website
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
No, It would appear I did something wrong. Let me see if I can fix it quickly

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net> wrote:
Dave,

I will see if I can review the issues today or tomorrow and
see if I can supply the corrections.

My clone of the of www repository is a mess. This is not the
structure I provided. The www repository should be everything
in the supplied archive minus perhaps the _site directory.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

git clone git://github.com/pgjdbc/www.git

danap.

Just pushed into git, please provide pull requests

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com