Re: pgjdbc Jekyll Website - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: pgjdbc Jekyll Website
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

I will see if I can review the issues today or tomorrow and
see if I can supply the corrections.

My clone of the of www repository is a mess. This is not the
structure I provided. The www repository should be everything
in the supplied archive minus perhaps the _site directory.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

git clone git://github.com/pgjdbc/www.git

danap.