Re: Local User Groups - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Local User Groups
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 at 06:29, Valeria Kaplan <vk@dataegret.com> wrote:
Sounds good,

Let's put a link "Looking to start a new User Group? Here's how. " to this page: https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

Quick question,
Happy to look into phrasing on wiki, however, I don't actually have access to edit there. Do you know who can help with that?

thanks,
Valeria

Joe or Magnus can help with that. I think there is a link on the wiki to specifically ask for it but hopefully one of them sees this

Dave Cramer