Re: OSCON 2017 Booth application - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Debra Cerda
Subject Re: OSCON 2017 Booth application
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Unless they’ve significantly downsized the community footprint in the Expo for 2018, I don’t think that all of the nonprofits are listed as of yet. There’s several other recurring NPOs I’d expect to see.

I’m going to reach out directly to my O’Reilly community engagement contacts for insight. It would be a shame not to have a Postgres organization (with roots in Oregon) to be left out.

Mark — make sure that you ask to be waitlisted. We were initially told no in 2016, but I persisted and requested to be waitlisted. No issues for 2017.

Sincerely
Debbie