Re: Jobs' node in pgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bartosz Dmytrak
Subject Re: Jobs' node in pgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,
thanks for Your reply.
all options are checked in browser tab (options window). I haven't mentioned it before - my mistake.

Today I made double chceck with different languages (default, Polish, English). My users still don't see this node in pgAdmin.
Do You need some logs (which one)?

Regards,
Bartek

2012/8/24 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 12:56 +0200, Bartosz Dmytrak wrote:
> Hi all,
> How to unhide "Jobs" node in pgAdmin III?
> Situation is strange, because I can see this node, but other users not
> (they have superuser privileges)
>
> users are created like this:
> CREATE ROLE "userName" LOGIN
>   ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'mdxxxxxx'
>   SUPERUSER INHERIT CREATEDB CREATEROLE NOREPLICATION;
>
> Environment configuration:
>
>    - pgAdmin 1.14.3;
>    - Windows 7 32 bit (clinet);
>    - Windows 2008R2 (server pg v. 9.1.4 64bit);

Make sure "pgAgent jobs" checkbox is checked in the Options window.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info