Re: Separate out FileSet from SharedFileSet (was Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: Separate out FileSet from SharedFileSet (was Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o)
Date
In response to Re: Separate out FileSet from SharedFileSet (was Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o)  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 9:19 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 3:55 PM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 12:26 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> The first patch looks good to me. I have made minor changes to the
> attached patch. The changes include: fixing compilation warning, made
> some comment changes, ran pgindent, and few other cosmetic changes. If
> you are fine with the attached, then kindly rebase the second patch
> atop it.

The patch looks good to me.

Regards,

--