Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Date
Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed  (Ivan Kartyshov <i.kartyshov@postgrespro.ru>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:48 PM, Ivan Kartyshov
<i.kartyshov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Rebase done.

Thank you for updating the patch.

> Meanwhile I made some more changes.
>
> Changes
> =======
> 1) WAITLSN is now implemented as an extension called "pg_waitlsn"

I've read the discussion so far but I didn't see the reason why you've
changed it to as a contrib module. Could you tell me about that? I
guess this feature would be more useful if provided as a core feature
and we need to discuss about syntax as Thomas mentioned.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center