Postgres 10.4 crashing when using PLV8 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mukesh Chhatani
Subject Postgres 10.4 crashing when using PLV8
Date
Re: Postgres 10.4 crashing when using PLV8  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello Team,

I am trying to use the PLV8 via function and while using the function created via PLV8 in one of the create materialized view, postgres crashes, attached is the log file with DEBUG5 turned on.

SQL which is breaking the code and SQL function is attached.

Creating materialized view - mat_view_by_product - is the one which causes the crash.

I have tested the same in below environments

1. Test 1 - Passed
Mac , Postgres - 10.4, PLV8 - 2.1.0

2. Test 2 - Passed
AWS RDS , Postgres - 9.6.6 , PLV8 - 1.5.0

3. Test 3 - Fail, This test was passing earlier on 10.3 but fails on 10.4
AWS EC2 , Postgres - 10.4, PLV8 - 2.3.4

4. Test 4 - Fail
AWS RDS , Postgres - 10.3 , PLV8 - 2.1.0

Please let me know if any more information is required to assist in this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Attachment