Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From github kran
Subject Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6
Date
List pgsql-general

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 5:57 PM Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 2020, at 15:56, github kran <githubkran@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Great I see its supported based on the link but the problem is we are locked into a Aurora RDS and we can't use logical replication on that engine.

You can use pglogical on RDS PostgreSQL 9.6.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

    You are right on RDS but I believe the problem is on Aurora PostgreSQL where the pglogical throws an error during installation. Are you aware if this works on  Aurora PostGreSQL