Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Evan Macbeth
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
I just want to chime in and thank all those who worked on this Code of Conduct. It's well thought out, and I'm personally very glad to see it. I think this just makes our community and its work stronger. I strongly support it being put into effect.

Evan Macbeth