Re: [NOVICE] Re: [NOVICE] Problems with ñ and tildes / CSV import problems in PostgreSQL 9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Zach Seaman
Subject Re: [NOVICE] Re: [NOVICE] Problems with ñ and tildes / CSV import problems in PostgreSQL 9.1
Date
List pgsql-novice
Keeping the names, in tact, would be helpful. Whatever I change it to, I receive the same error because of the first entry.

I've encoded the csv using Notepad++ to UTF8 and still no luck.

I think "á" followed by the next 2 characters causes the problem. Is there a better encoding for special characters? Is this possible in WIN-1252?