Git host for postgresql related projects - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Git host for postgresql related projects
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi all!

I was thinking about moving Npgsql from cvs to another SCM. Possibly git.

I'd like to know if there is any postgresql project host which supports git which you could recommend.

I know there is git.postgresql.org and github.

From the new repository page of git.postgresql.org it says: "[...] If you want to to use git, while also getting some of the features that are on pgfoundry, we strongly advise you to look at github. [...]"

It would be better for me, then, to use github? As this clearly is my case.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.