Re: Slonik! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrej
Subject Re: Slonik!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Bryan,

If you hadn't posted that logo of yours to this group, including the current one, I wouldn't have recognised it as a stylised elephant,
which, to me, implies that it may not be a good representation of an elephant.  Actually - even seeing them side by side I still don't
recognise it as an elephant. It looks like a stylised rendition of the old logo.

Kind regards,
Andrej