Re: nextval parameter is not clear - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Kirk Wolak
Subject Re: nextval parameter is not clear
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 10:34 PM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
On Sat, 2022-11-26 at 23:22 -0500, Kirk Wolak wrote:
> Your feedback would be appreciated.
> +  <para>Example

I think you should use the <title> tag to render that more conspicuous.

I tried.  it does not MAKE.  It is not allowed in that position.  I don't know how to allow it there!
Help would be appreciated.

I am not saying that this is bad material, but if anything, it should go to
chapter 3 (Advanced Features) of the tutorial (and then it could be even more
elaborate).

Let me review that section.  If we have a place where we can have examples of ALL functions in actual usage
That would be great.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

I will make the next version based on ALL of your comments.  As well as reviewing chapter 3, and feedback on the <title>Example</title>
tag working there...