Re: postgis - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jian he
Subject Re: postgis
Date
List pgsql-general

Can you try compiling from source: https://postgis.net/source/

postgis 3.2.1 is OK. postgresql & postgis version info: https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostgreSQLPostGIS

if you already installed check postgis version:  https://postgis.net/docs/PostGIS_Version.html

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 7:37 PM Marc Millas <marc.millas@mokadb.com> wrote:
???
I didnt get any error, as I dont know the name of the package to be installed !!!

my question was, and still is:
"Hi,
I would like to install postgis 3.04 on a debian 11.

digging into various web sites, I didnt found the name of that packet.

can someone help ?"

so..
the only info on the debian postgis page I was able to find is the name of a package:
postgres-12-postgis-3 which do install a postgis 3.2.1
not a postgis 3.0.x

Marc MILLAS
Senior Architect
+33607850334