Re: Installing PostGreSQLon Redhat Linux - Help needed - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Sendhu Sendhu
Subject Re: Installing PostGreSQLon Redhat Linux - Help needed
Date
Re: Installing PostGreSQLon Redhat Linux - Help needed  (Servet Kahraman Turan <servetturan@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-admin
Hi Servet,
Thanks for your response. Under the redhat directory, there are a few dozen files. Which ones are needed for installation?
Also, is there a step by step installation available?
Thanks again.