Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Maxim Orlov
Subject Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)
Date
Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)  (Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

Here is the v20 patch. 0001 and 0002 are proposed into PG15 as discussed above.
The whole set of patches is added into [1] to be committed into PG16.

In this version we've made a major revision related to printf/elog format compatible with localization
as was proposed above.

We also think of adding 0003 patch related to 64 bit GUC's into this thread. Suppose it also may be delivered
into PG15.

Aleksander Alekseev, we've done this major revision mentioned above and you are free to continue working on this patch set.

Attachment