Re: Trivial doc fix in logicaldecoding.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shulgin, Oleksandr
Subject Re: Trivial doc fix in logicaldecoding.sgml
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 5:55 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 7:34 PM, Shulgin, Oleksandr
<oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find attached a simple copy-paste fix for CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT
> syntax.

We should change also START_REPLICATION SLOT syntax document as follows?

-      <para><literal>START_REPLICATION SLOT
<replaceable>slot_name</replaceable> LOGICAL
<replaceable>options</replaceable></literal></para>
+      <para><literal>START_REPLICATION SLOT
<replaceable>slot_name</replaceable> LOGICAL
<replaceable>XXX/XXX</replaceable>
(<replaceable>options</replaceable>)</literal></para>

If a committer would thinks so, I don't object.  Though this one is rather a detail for which the reader is already referred to protocol-replication, while my fix was about a factual error.

--
Alex