Re: main.log file not being updated - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Anson Abraham
Subject Re: main.log file not being updated
Date
List pgsql-general
no cluster, just 2 different independent/isolated DB servers.
As for location of logs, yes, it's the correct one, b/c when logrotate (through system), initiated I can see the other log files gzipped.  The install was done through ,what I believe, apt-get.

I guess it might require a bouncing of the instance, but that's something I don't have luxury of doing until the next maintanence window, which will be a ways in the future.

Thanks,
-Anson