Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jonathan Leroy - Inikup
Subject Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users
Date
Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users
List pgsql-general
> Check your settings in /etc/postgresql-common/user_clusters. The wrapper
> script uses that file to determine what databases to connect to or what
> is the user default database cluster. It can also be overridden with a
> local ~/.postgresqlrc, so check there are no old settings there as well.

Thank you Tim.

The file /etc/postgresql-common/user_clusters is empty on all servers
(it only contains comments). None of my users have a ~/.postgresqlrc
file.

--
Jonathan Leroy