Re: Great site for comparing databases (or anything else) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Christensen
Subject Re: Great site for comparing databases (or anything else)
Date
List pgsql-general
It seems to be based on the honor system.  When you click "Rank", it asks you what databases you're familiar with.  Then you can stack rank those databases across various questions.  It's possible people could lie and say they know about mySQL and Postgres when in reality they don't, but hopefully the overall results would be accurate.  Actually one of the reasons I posted it here was because I was hoping more database experts could weigh in with their opinions..

Mike