Re: Materialized views in Oracle - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Christensen
Subject Re: Materialized views in Oracle
Date
List pgsql-general

Hmm I think a materialized view you have to update yourself is called a "table"..  but after dealing with the nightmare that is Oracle 11g, I think it'd be much more fun going that route with triggers and everything.  Yes this thread is a complete vent, and also a plea to the pg guys to do materialized views right!