Fwd: Re: GSOC 2018 Ideas - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vimal Rathod
Subject Fwd: Re: GSOC 2018 Ideas
Date
List pgsql-hackers
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Vimal Rathod" <vimalrathod268@gmail.com>
Date: 23-Mar-2018 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: GSOC 2018 Ideas
To: "Jaime Soler" <jaime.soler@gmail.com>

Thank you for replying to my message in very short time. As you have said, I looked into the url and found that I am interested in doing
TOAST'ing in Slices Project. Can you give me some more details about this project other than the one which is in the url given by you,like..
More details about TOAST table?
Where do I find the code corresponding to the project?
What am I supposed to submit in proposal ?

Thank you!