Re: passing cursors from one PL function to another - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: passing cursors from one PL function to another
Date
List pgsql-general
Actually, what we are trying to do is return 2 recordsets with the
same function call (simulate SP from SQL Server returning 2
recordsets).

I found out that I had to do PERFORM * FROM construyecursordesdequery($1, query)
which works now, but can't run 2 different queries on the same cursor.

I was able to do it on 8.4, but not on 8.3.

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador