Re: Is it possible to compress transmission data? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Roger De Four
Subject Re: Is it possible to compress transmission data?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Apparently using UDP as the transport protocol is advisable

Best Regards

Roger De Four
IT Consultant
RAD Financial Systems

Cell #/WhatsApp: +1-(868)-342-8587

I'd try ssh port forwarding with Compression options.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau