Re: CF web app committer list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: CF web app committer list
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:31 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> wrote:
I just pushed a patch from the CF and went to mark it as committed,
and don't seem to be on the list as a committer.  In fact, only 10
of the 21 committers seem to show.  Please fix.

Hmm. I wonder how we actually populated that list, now that I think of it :)

I'll take a proper look at all of them later, just about to head off now, but I've added you to the list to start with.

Ok, I've taken care of this now. I think it was just bit by the "must have logged in once before we can add them to the list" scenario. So I've added all the ones I found that weren't in there already.