Re: CVE Links are broken on the PG 10.1 news page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: CVE Links are broken on the PG 10.1 news page
Date
List pgsql-www

>>> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2017-15098
>>> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2017-15099
>> IIRC that’s the case with every security release, the Redhat site aren’t
>> publishing them immediately but will eventually (soonish) have them.
>
> Ok I was not aware of that. It makes sense but maybe we could had this explanation in the release announcement so that people like me don't get confused by the broken links ? :)

Even better would probably be to not make them actual links until the target
URL exists.

We used to do it that way. Which then meant they usually didn't get updated until the next round of releases, because it got forgotten :/