Re: CVE Links are broken on the PG 10.1 news page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: CVE Links are broken on the PG 10.1 news page
Date
List pgsql-www

>>> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2017-15098
>>> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2017-15099
>> IIRC that’s the case with every security release, the Redhat site aren’t
>> publishing them immediately but will eventually (soonish) have them.
>
> Ok I was not aware of that. It makes sense but maybe we could had this explanation in the release announcement so
thatpeople like me don't get confused by the broken links ? :)

Even better would probably be to not make them actual links until the target
URL exists.

cheers ./daniel