Re: [BUGS] BUG #11872: row height is not quite tall eneough - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #11872: row height is not quite tall eneough
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>
>> I guess this is more a PgAdmin [bug] report. You should send those to the
>> PgAdmin support list, not here.
>
> I expect many people go to the postgresql.org website to report a bug in
> the "family".  I don't see why the website cannot be a little more
> helpful with that.  Hadn't we already agreed that we were going to
> modify the bug report web form and add pgAdmin, ODBC, JDBC etc as a list
> of "products" for which to report the bug?  I hear there's people with
> web skills willing to help.

I'm pretty sure the agreement was to make it clear on the form, which
we did. It's even written in bold that you should specifically not use
that form for pgadmin, odbc and jdbc. With a link to the list of
mailinglists for them.

We could make direct links for some projects, but where do we draw the
line for which projects get included in that? Just the ones that
people report incorrectly?

We can't really use the form itself, because it requires you to pick
pg version for example - whereas pgadmin would be interested in which
version of pgadmin...