Re: [BUGS] BUG #11872: row height is not quite tall eneough - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #11872: row height is not quite tall eneough
Date
List pgsql-www
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

> I guess this is more a PgAdmin [bug] report. You should send those to the
> PgAdmin support list, not here.

I expect many people go to the postgresql.org website to report a bug in
the "family".  I don't see why the website cannot be a little more
helpful with that.  Hadn't we already agreed that we were going to
modify the bug report web form and add pgAdmin, ODBC, JDBC etc as a list
of "products" for which to report the bug?  I hear there's people with
web skills willing to help.