Re: Some restructuring of the download section - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Some restructuring of the download section
Date
Re: Some restructuring of the download section  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> An aside to this discussion - is there anywhere online where one can see
> the new version of the website that you're discussing? - or do you have
> to have a development environment installed locally?

that was in the first post, but reposting here for thsoe who missed it:

--
So, important things first. Since it contains a lot of cut/paste
between different places the diff can be a bit hard to read. So I've

 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/