Re: Documentation pages fixups - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Documentation pages fixups
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 9:38 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 3:25 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 19 Nov 2019, at 20:09, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> One thing that comes up when I see 0001 -- "online manuals".. It's not like we provide offline manuals... Maybe we should just call it manuals?

Well, the PDF files are offline manuals no?

Yeah - they're also pretty well hidden. Maybe we should move the table on the "More Manuals" page up to the main doc page, making it all easier to find?

+1.

In fact, maybe we should just get rid of the whole "manual archives" page and make it a section on the main page, below the fold? And in general have the links to the current version in the center and not off in the little box on the right?  So basically take the "More manuals" into the main page, get rid of the box on the right, and add the archive further down on the main page, getting rid of both the Archive and the manuals page.