The state of the website survey - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject The state of the website survey
Date
List pgsql-www
The survey on the website continues to be neglected, to the point of it looking
a bit silly.  The current survey was published in October 2018, and refers to
v11.  Since January 2014 we've posted only 7 surveys in total.

I have a vague memory of the state of the survey being discussed before, but I
fail to find the reference in the archives now.  If memory serves me right, the
outcome was "let's try and revive it, and else remove it".

IMO the survey isn't helping us in its current state, adds work that noone
seems keen on doing and makes the website look dated.  Should we remove it?

cheers ./daniel