Re: Download instructions for other linux - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Download instructions for other linux
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 10:26 AM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 9:18 AM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>>
>> Our download instructions for "other linux" say:
>>
>> "Should packages not be available for your distribution, or there are
>> issues with your package manager, there are graphical installers
>> available."
>>
>> But, those installers were discontinued, right?
>

> Yes, v10.x is the last supported major.
>

>> I guess we should
>> remove that text, and update the sentence following it to read better
>> (because it'll sound silly if that paragraph is removed)
>

> Indeed.

Hmm. 10 is still supported though, and for a while longer. But I see
that in e836d33bbfb1ebe5530acdd75eeb5f00a5ddbfbf we decided that
doesn't matter and we want it removed, so we should just clean that
up. Will do.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/