Re: [pgsql-www] Empty ul on navmenu - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Empty ul on navmenu
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 7:45 AM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
When the navmenu is empty in base/page.html, the sidebar renders an empty list
<ul></ul> which is illegal HTML.  One example (the only?) is on account/login/.
Fix by checking length of passed list as in attached.

This removes the one gray line in the sidebar which could be seen as perhaps
making the page look a bit (more) lopsided, but thats a separate issue.
Personally I don’t think an empty gray box looks better, but if we want that it
could be fixed with <div> that renders and shows the gray background.

Thanks, applied.