Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future?
Date
List pgsql-www

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

On May 14, 2015 10:42 PM, "Bruce Momjian" <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 06:13:31PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > > Yes, that sums up my suggestion well.
> >
> > So, is anyone going to work on this?  I just noticed that there are two
> > dozens of comments pending moderation right now.
>
> Ten months later, is anyone working on this?

Certainly seems like "no". I think it was forgotten, so thanks for the reminder.

I know Jonathan started looking at it after your reminder, so hopefully we can have something before another ten months pass...

Wow, look, only about 2 years later, but this is actually done now.