Re: Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest appvia e-mail? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest appvia e-mail?
Date
List pgsql-www

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:00 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:38 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:33 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> So it looks like the message was delivered to -hackers only. It should've
> been delivered to you through hackers. However -- do you by any chance have
> the "Don't receive an extra copy of mails when listed in To or CC fields"
> checkbox set in your subscription? That would confirm this pattern (it being
> a bug in the cf app in the end, but I wanted to confirm that before digging
> into the code to figure out whats actually wrong).

I can confirm that I have "Don't receive an extra copy of mails when
listed in To or CC fields" checked.

I think that makes it pretty clear what the issue is.

I'l stick it on my list to try to get that fixed as soon as possible, by copying over the way we handle that in some other code.

I've pushed a fix, hopefully it should work now.