Re: Vulnerability PostgreSQL 11.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Vulnerability PostgreSQL 11.2
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 12:32 PM Moris Rumenov Vrachovski
<mrvrach@uw.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not even sure if I am contacting the right person maybe you can direct me to the right person.
> My vulnerability scanner is telling me this in regards to PostgreSQL

> I have contacted my support team for my vulnerability scanner. But it was worth emailing you guys as well just in
casethis might be an error on your end as well.

Hello!

There are multiple vulnerabilities between 11.2 and 11.11, as you can
see on https://www.postgresql.org/support/security/11/. So it sounds
like your vulnerability scanner is right and that you need to install
the updates.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/