Re: Commitfest website certificate - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Commitfest website certificate
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 19:30, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> I am seeing an error connecting to:
>
>        https://commitfest.postgresql.org/
>
> Firefox is saying:
>
>        This Connection is Untrusted
>
>        You have asked Firefox to connect securely to commitfest.postgresql.org,
>        but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
> _
> It started happening when I removed my Firefox preferences directory.
> Is this normal?  Does this site need an exception?

It should not. Maybe someone is hacking your connection ;)

It should be running with the same certificate as e.g.
www.postgresql.org, which is a wildcard cert for *.postgresql.org
valid until 2016. sha-256 fingerprint is:
5D 19 8E 15 76 4F F4 0E 3E B0 0E B0 F4 2D 12 1B 93 CB 28 32 4D 39 5E
8B DB 47 3D 2A 1B E9 54 35

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/