Re: Blogspot links in the Planet policy - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Blogspot links in the Planet policy
Date
List pgsql-www

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 11:56 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
On 10/7/21 5:08 PM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> I noticed today that the example URLs for blogspot content in the Planet
> PostgreSQL policy are actual <a> tagged links (without nofollow), which doesn't
> seem right.  I propose to apply the attached.  Since it only change the
> rendering of the policy and not the content, that should be uncontroversial I
> assume?

+1

+1.

I think the only other thing to consider would be to drop the blogpost section completely. Surely this is not a "frequently asked question" about planet postgresql. It was at one time, but it 's been a very long time since we saw anything like that. Blogspot is kind of a... thing of the past?

And if we want to keep it it should probably go somewhere else than in the poblicy. Everything else in the FAQ is about the actual policy, except for this one which is a technical question about one particular provider.

So a +1 for fixing it, but a +5 for moving it somewhere else or just plain removing it.